Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good day mates!

Whelp, just to introduce myself. I am a college student on a budget with one huge problem, I love to shop. I even shop in my dreams! I love clothes, handbags, shoes, you name it. I shop on my phone, I shop on my computer, I shop on my tablet. Yes, I am obsessed. Unfortunately, being a 21 year old college student, I cannot financially support my current addiction and needed to find a way to still enjoy shopping without breaking the bank. My solution, THRIFTING! Yes, thrifting. Many people find it disgusting which were my initial thoughts but, after going thrifting a couple of times, I fell in love with it.

So, you might ask, why am I starting a blog on thrifting? Well, I hope to be able to show others out there that you can still be fashionable without having to break the bank. Thrift stores aren't just stinky old stores that have nasty old things. You would be surprised at the the type of things you find at a thrift store. I also hope to be able to provide some tips on thrifting. Thrifting to me is like an aquired skill, it takes practice to finally spot the "good" stuff :) If thrifting was a major in college, I would totally major in it.

Just a little disclaimer, I am in no means, trying to brag about the things  I find at a thrift store. I just want to show everyone that you can find AMAZING things while thrifting :)

I hope you all enjoy this blog!

Oh, I'm obsessed with panda's as well. When I grow up, I want to be a panda. A panda that thrifts of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment